2015 Resolution. Make a List Get It Done.

Friday, January 02, 2015


I’m a list maker. Making lists helps me to not only organise my life, but get things done. Lists of people to call, lists of business ideas, lists of blog topics, lists of tweets to send, lists of upcoming plans – I jot them all down in my notebook or on my iPad.

Richard Branson Virgin. 
 
Well as a human being, I want to be a better person for day by day month by month and year by year. Everyone always needs the best for their family, financial, career, education and love.
New Year’s Resolution is become an important thing that should be recorded in our mind,
to support the achievement of dreams and desires for the next year. Make a list of resolutions and write it down is very helpful.

But I don’t make list just for the sake of making lists – they are calls to action. I work through them each and every day, ticking off the things I have completed, and turning them into the next idea or link in the chain.
Here we go 
  • Be a Good Translator. I have to explore my capability to translate source text ING - INA or INA - ING. As my study in Open University, I take the course of English Literature for translation. So that to be a good student and better personality. I should be learning about translation. SHOULD!
  • Active on Journalist. As well as known for two month later I join the journalist community called PSDBM-BMI (Pusat Sumber Daya Buruh Migran – Buruh Migran Indonesia). Here we will be training how to be a good writer and share information with each other. FYI (For Your Information) these are so many PSDBM – BMI, not only in Malay but also Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and Korea.  
  • Traveling Malay – Singapore – Indonesia. This is my plan for this year, but I am not sure to settle it done. Because of permission from my company (Western Digital Malysia ) and the timing. May be on February or October.
  • Gain My Weight. Ouh God… This is my resolution from the last years but I don’t know why I’m still small and tiny.
  • Love. Love is perfect like what you want. I can fill the blank in your heart. To get your side, wipe on your tears and bring out all your fear. :)  http://emmakecielmungiel.blogspot.com/2014/05/project-cerita-jika.html


Turn these ideas into measurable goals. Don’t be afraid to set far off, outlandish plans. What do you want to achieve in the next years? Share your goals with others, who will help motivate you. Work through your lists every day, and mark off every completed task with a satisfying tick, celebrating your successes as you go. 

At the end of the day, life is for living and living is about health and happiness, so remember the to-do list, but don't forget the to-be list.

Emawati Puspita Ningrum 

Add caption


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Communities

Blogger Perempuan